The Delmarva Power Family Farms Program is offered from March 28, 2018 to December 31, 2020 or until funds are exhausted.
To participate, follow these four steps:
- Determine the scope of your project;
- Submit a pre-approval application before purchasing new equipment;
- Once approved, purchase and install the equipment;
- Submit final paperwork once installation is complete.
Before you Begin:
- You will need a valid account in our system, which will be created when you start your first application.
- Immediately after creating a new account, you will be routed back to the login screen to enter the email address and password just created
- If you require a paper application, please request one by calling 667-786-6320
- To receive pre-approval, the following must be provided in the application form or uploaded immediately after you submit your application:
- Customer contact information
- A recent copy of your Delmarva Power bill
- Expected completion date
- Spec sheets for all proposed equipment
- If you are completing an application on behalf of a Delmarva Power customer, you will have to upload a copy of the Terms & Conditions document (found in the Resources page) that has been signed by the customer